Reduce even more plastic in your home with our new Aluminium Spray Bottle! Great for all kinds of cleaning jobs with water only, or add a few drops of our Essential Oils to freshen your home while you clean!
• Help your family breathe easier by reducing the use of harmful chemicals from aerosols and other scented household products
• Spray Bottles are perfect for cleaning with our Norwex Microfibre and water only.
• Great for diluting concentrated, enzyme-based products like our Odour Eliminator.
• Also perfect for diluting Norwex Essential Oils to impart a light, fresh scent in your home.
Fill with water for use with your Norwex Mop System
Fill one with a mixture of water and Odour Eliminator for the bathroom
Fill one with a mixture of Norwex Essential Oil and water to lightly scent the air in your home
Keep one near your Norwex Cloths o quickly mist windows and get other surfaces clean and shiny
Made with less plastic, our Aluminium Spray Bottle is a more sustainable option.
How to use
• Fill a Spray Bottle with water for use with the Norwex Mop System. Simply re-wet the Tile or Wet Mop Pads whenever necessary as you clean.
• Put one capful of Odour Eliminator in a Spray Bottle for use wherever odours exist: rubbish bins, nappy buckets, laundry rooms, etc.
• Put two to three drops of Norwex Essential Oil in a Spray Bottle to lightly scent the air.
• Get windows and other surfaces clean and shiny using a Spray Bottle filled with either water only, or a diluted mixture of Essential Oil, along with a Norwex Microfibre cloth.
Did you know?
• Studies have shown that many airfreshening sprays and other scented products can release an array of hazardous substances that may cause lung damage, tumours, asthma and more.
• Spray bottles used in the mid-1800s featured a rubber bulb, which was squeezed to produce the spray as the fast-moving air siphoned fluid from the bottle. The rapid improvement in plastics after World War II increased the range of fluids that could be dispensed, and reduced costs as assembly became fully automated.
Are you here for a party?
You are now leaving PWS. Are you sure you want to continue?